Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kate




Kind.
Talented.
Caring.
Funny as hell.
Intelligent.
Blunt.
NLLP.
Beautiful. (and hot)
Sarcastic.
Full of advice.
A damn good psychologist in the making.
Surprisingly good cook.
This list could go one forever.




Kate is an amazing woman who inspires me. 
I am lucky enough to be able to call her my best friend.




She has been there for me through thick and thin...
she showed me the patience, kindness, selflessness that true friendship requires..
and I know I tested her on these things more than once and she was always there holding my hand or sitting on the other side of the door. 
She never once abandoned me, even though it would have been so easy for her to do so.
Weeks may pass between one phone call and the next and months may pass before we see each other again, but our bond stays the same!
She is one of the few people in this world who truly knows me and accepts all my fault and quirks.
I am ever so grateful for her bluntness and honesty (even when I don't want to hear it).
Her opinion is one of the few that really matters to me.
She has pushed me in the past to do what I know I need but may not necessarily want to do...
...and for this I will forever be indebted to her.
I don't know how I lucked out to get her as a suite-mate freshman year, 
but I am incredibly grateful I did!
I can't imagine my life without her presence in it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE!!!



I love you, Katiekins!

No comments: