Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear Forehead



Dear Forehead, 
We need to have a talk...
I know we've had a tumultuous relationship in the past 
(I know there were several burns from curling irons and I KNOW you still haven't forgiven me for running on wet cement in order to jump into the pool back when I was 7, and I know you will always have that bump to remind you of my carelessness, but dude, I was 7, can you please get over it?
I'm sorry, ok.)

I understand that you may feel slighted by the recent change (my getting bangs and all), but you had many, many years of exposure. 
I understand change can be hard and it definitely takes time to get used to it,
but PLEASE don't start breaking out in order to get back at me!

Just because you are currently in hiding,  DOES NOT mean you have the permission to ruin my face!

The bangs won't last forever, one day it will be all about you again...
IF you play your cards right!

Let's not have to have this talk again.
~Cyn




Cara fronte,
Abbiamo bisogno di parlare ...
So che abbiamo avuto un rapporto tumultuoso nel passato
(so che ci sono state molte scottature da arricciacapelli e IO SO che ancora non mi hai perdonato per aver corso sul cemento bagnato per tuffarmi in piscina quando avevo 7 anni, e so che avrai sempre quel bernacolo come ricordo della mia disattenzione, ma caro, avevo 7 anni, ci puoi mettere una pietra sopra?
Mi dispiace, ok.)

Capisco che magari ti senti offeso dalle recenti modifiche (il fatto che mi sono fatta la frangia), ma hai passato molti, molti anni in mostra.
Capisco che il cambiamento può essere difficile e richiede sicuramente del tempo per abituarsi ad esso,
maTI PREGO non iniziare con tutti questi bruffoli per rivendicarti!

Solo perché al momento sei nascosta,  NON VUOLE DIRE che hai l'autorizzazione per rovinarmi il viso!

La frangia non durerà per sempre, un giorno ci sarai te in primo piano di nuovo ...
Se te la giochi bene!

Cerchiamo di non dover avere questa chiacchierata di nuovo!

~Cinzia

No comments: