Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things I am in love with at this moment

Back in 2004, when I was studying abroad, a friend introduced me to this tea. I will forever be in her debt. 
Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice has to be my favorite tea ever!

Not as great as Bengal Spice, but this Cinnamon Apple Spice tea is worth a try. 
I swear, Celestial Seasonings has such amazing teas!

I love pouring wither of the two aforementioned teas into my mug and golding it like this!
It gets your hands nice and toasty!

I am currently mid love affair with my old UCD sweatshirt.
Mine is about 7 or 8 years old and perfect for:
sleeping in, lounging in, throwing on for the late-night supermarket run, snuggling around your house doing NOTHING all day!

Fresh Mozzarella...
I didn't realize how much I truly loved it until I had to go a whole month without it.
I love you, Mozz!

No comments: