Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!

(I don't remember where I found this pic, if you know, fill me in)

Often, when I am in a good mood, 
I have a hard time holding back the urge to sing a long to my music on my mp3 player. 
I don't do it because I know I would get stares from random people on the street.

Well, on Friday I was in an incredibly good mood...
..I woke up to some VERY good news, it was an incredibly beautiful clear day, I was hit on by a rather handsome redhead and the list could go on...
I was walking to meet up with my roommate for some drinks and I couldn't help but have thisbig goofy smile on my face,
 I was trying so hard to resist my urge to sing with the music,
 then I figured people were staring at me (because the people of Trento aren't used to seeing someone smiling as they walk, but more on that later) so I figured, 
What the hell...
...and I SANG...
...and it was wonderful!

Here are the two songs I was unable to resist:





Spesso, quando sono di buon umore,
ho difficolta' a trattenere la voglia di cantare a voce alta alla musica sul mio lettore mp3.
Non lo faccio perché so che la gente mi guardarebbe strano per strada

Beh, il Venerdì ero di buonissimo umore...
.. subito dopo essermi svegliata ho avuto delle belle notizie, è stata una giornata incredibilmente bella, un bel ragazzo con i capelli rossi mi ha fatto capire che gli pieacevo e la lista potrebbe continuare ...

Stavo andando verso il centro per trovare la mia coinquillina per bere qualcosa e non ho potuto fare a meno di avere questo gran sorriso buffo sul mio viso,
  Stavo cercando di resistere alla mia grandissima voglia di cantare con la musica,
  e poi ho pensato che, comunque la gente mi stavano fissando come se io fossi pazza (perché la gente di Trento non e' abituata a vedere qualcuno sorridere mentre cammina, ma di questo ne riparleremo più avanti), così ho pensato,
E chi se ne frega
 ...
... e mi sono messa a cantare ...
... ed è stato meraviglioso!

Ecco le due canzoni a cui non sono riuscita a resistere:


No comments: