Monday, January 24, 2011

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark


Ok, maybe not in Denmark, but definitely in my kitchen.
Can I just say that it highly disturbs me that it's the STATE of Denmark. Umm, Shakespeare, I know you are one of the greats and all, but Denmark is a COUNTRY. 
Unless, it wasn't in your time and only a state, in which case...sorry!
I think I remember from high school that it was a reference to the how crappy the politics in Denmark were at the time, I dunno. 
Anyway, I digress...

I walked into my kitchen this evening and there is definitely a funky smell in there. 
Basically, it stinks!
We have been on a hunt for the culprit, but just can't figure it out.
We just cleaned the fridge and freezer and threw out any fruits that were gross 2 days ago, so it can't be any of those.
We don't have a garbage disposal and the sink is nice and clean.
We took out the trash last night.
What could it be?

Culprit, we WILL find you...
You have been warned!

No comments: