Sunday, January 16, 2011

A very blessed woman

That's what I am, folks! 
I am a very blessed woman (note: when I first typed the title it was 'A very blessed girl', I still think of myself as a girl sometimes, but I think at 26 I should start to think about myself as a woman!). 

I have so much to catch up on... so many posts coming up... my trip to California, the beginning of a new year, the actual beginning of a new year (26) in my life, etc...

Each one of these categories probably has a ton of sub-categories, which will probably make January a month of exceptional blogging, or will make me feel like a total slacker when I realize that I am not blogging as much as I should be.
 We'll see!

Yesterday was my birthday.
It was very different from my 25th birthday celebration, but just as important to me!
All I can say at this moment (mainly because I have dishes to wash and stuff to clean) is that I have amazing friends!
They are not just good friends, but they are strong women who I am honored to have in my life!



Sono una donna  veramente fortunata!
(Nota bene: quando l'ho scritto inizialmente avevo scritto ragazza, perche' ancora penso a me stessa come una ragazza, ma penso che a 26 anni dovrei iniziare a pensare a me stessa come una donna!)

Ho tante cose da cui scrivere:
 Il mio viaggio in California, l'anno nuovo, un vero anno nuovo (26) per me, ecc.

Ognuno di queste categorie sicuramente ha una marea di sotto-categorie, il che vuol dire che a gennaio faro' molto blogging, oppure mi sentiro male perche' non sto scrivendo quanto dovrei.
Vedremmo!

Ieri e' stato il mio compleanno!
E' stato molto diverso dal mio 25o compleanno, ma cmq molto importante per me!
L'unica cosa che posso dire in questo momento (perche' ho piatti da lavare, bucato da fare e altre cose da pulire) e' che ho delle amiche meravigliose!
Non solo sono buone amiche, ma sono delle donne forti che ho l'onore d'avere nella mia vita!

No comments: